Friday, March 7, 2014

Wow!! Two Years?!

Having been thinking on starting up blogging again, I had to find this account, and to my surprise it had been TWO YEARS!! Wow! Well, much has happened over that time including my marriage this past Valentine's Day, so I won't try to catch up! LOL I have to say that I really feel as if I've been a student in continuing education as I have learned and experienced SO much over these couple years. It's when we go through some horrible times that He can take what's broken and reshape and remold it into what He wants. The key there is what HE wants! Many times we want life to go the way we think it should go, but we really don't know what's BEST, He does. :) He's directed me in several new paths these last two years, placed new people in my life and given me opportunities I couldn't have created on my own...on my path! I'm thankful! I feel like I'm in a new class now, although still under construction and not sure where it will lead. It's HIS path, so I suppose I'm just along for the ride. So, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share little tidbits of what He's teaching me...and some experiences along the way! Let's not make it so long next time, ok?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment